The world has their Grammys and now Master Books has the Master Books Instagrammies: #mbinstagrammies
Master Books wants to celebrate families who live by the Word of God and #TeachtheTruth. So grab your camera and introduce yourself to us on Instagram using #mbinstagrammies
Just like the Grammys, we have special awards! Our awards will honor your family’s efforts to teach and share the wonder of God as Creator using the Bible and other resources. So show us how you are teaching or have taught these biblical truths with your pics. Here are a few ideas to spark your creative picture taking:
Scientific Mysteries: Dragons, Dinosaurs, Volcanoes, The Flood, Experiments, etc.
Creation Adventures/Travel: Family Trips, Travel via the Internet, Culture Lessons, etc.
Exploring God’s Created Beings: Wildlife, Pets, & People
God is Creator: Teaching the Evidence, Teaching a Biblical Worldview
Faith, Family & Friendships: Teaching, Sharing, Defending the Bible
The Awards include:
- One Kindle Fire loaded with all of Master Books & New Leaf Publishing Group’s digital books; over 150 titles.
- Two Family Passes to the Creation Museum (two families will win passes to visit)
- The Answers Books Series for the Entire Family (9 books)
- Donation of 25 books to your homeschool co-op from the NLPG.com library
- Donation of 25 books to your church library from the NLPG.com library
How to Enter:
- Post your photo(s) on Instagram with a description and use the #mbinstagrammies hashtag. You can enter as many times as you’d like between now and Monday, March 11.
- Fill out this form so we know you are entering the contest.
- Blog the story behind the photo(s) you are entering. This is optional, but will help you generate inspire others, and get the Likes and Comments you need to win.
Winning entries will have the most Likes and Comments (other than your own comments). So be sure to invite your friends and family to vote for you with a quick and simple Like or Comment.
The winners will be announced at noon on Monday, March 11th at nlpgblogs.com, in press releases and our social media sites.
Ask your questions in the comment section below. We will develop FAQs based on your input.