The following is an excerpt taken from the book, Indoctrination, written by Colin Gunn.
This particular excerpt was written by Geoffrey Botkin, an international traveler, political consultant, and veteran filmmaker.
Do not remove the ancient landmark which your fathers have set. – Proverbs 22:28
Anyone who attended public schools knows that history is a boring mass of confused, causeless, and meaningless names and dates. At the end of the 19th century, a group of committed men determined that history must go. Here is why.
In the 20th century, the country was put on a dangerous course by social engineers who were immediately satisfied with the outcomes, especially the mind-slaughter. They were not out of to make men better and smarter. They were out to create small men who would accept a new smarter. Complicity of Christians made these ideas widely acceptable.
In later years, it was discovered the Carnegie Endowment formulated a policy to “entirely change the teaching of the history of the United States.”
According to John Taylor Gatto, the records of these foundations reveal seven clear motivations, which line up perfectly with the Columbia Teachers College agenda:
- There appears a clear intention to mold people through schooling.
- There is a clear intention to eliminate tradition and scholarship.
- The net effect of various projects is to create a strong class system verging on caste.
- There is a clear intention to reduce mass critical intelligence while supporting infinite specialization.
- There is clear intention to weaken parental influence.
- There is clear intention to overthrow accepted [theological] custom.
- There is striking congruency between the cumulative purposes of GEB projects and…perfectionism, a secular religion aimed at making the perfection of human nature, not salvation or happiness, the purpose of existence.
The bottom line is that historical revisionism is the hammer in the blueprint for societal transformation toward humanistic utopia.
Want to know what others think about the book? Click on the links below.