Discover how to create an incredible faith legacy in your family!
Christian families are struggling in a culture hostile to Christian values, and increasingly find themselves searching for answers and strategies to be more effective. Parents also face a disturbing trend of young people leaving home and leaving the Church – and want to insure their children have a strong foundation of biblical faith and understanding.
Raising Godly Children in an Ungodly World presents empowering insight for:
- surviving the culture wars as a family,
- educating children-the Bible offers guidance,
- practical tips for raising spiritually-healthy children,
- solutions to the root cause of dysfunctional families,
- discovering biblical authority as a parent, and
- discipline-necessary and lovingly administered.
Ken Ham is joined by his brother, Steve Ham, in presenting this powerful look at how the principles and truth of Genesis are vital to the strong and lasting foundation of a family. Sharing their own stories of growing up in a Genesis family and sharing this legacy within their own families, it is an intensely personal and practical guide for parents.
Win your copy of this book by following the instructions in the Rafflecopter below: